In not less than two hundred (200) words, post the background/history of the software version you intend to use in your presentation.Background/history of Firebird Maestro:
Firebird Maestro is the premier Windows GUI admin tool for Firebird Server management, control and development.Firebird Maestro allows you to create, edit, copy, extract and drop all the database objects such as tables, views, procedures, domains, generators, etc., design your database as ER diagram, build queries visually, execute queries and SQL scripts, view and edit data including BLOBs, represent data as diagrams, export and import data to/from most popular file formats, manage Firebird users, and their privileges, and use a lot of other tools designed for the easiest and most efficient work with Firebird Server.
10 reasons to use Firebird Maestro:
1. Latest Firebird versions support-Firebird Maestro supports all the latest versions of Firebird server-Use Firebird Maestro to work with any Firebird server version from 1.0 to 2.1! Among other things our software supports multi-purposed triggers for Firebird server versions 1.5+, indexes by expressions, sequences that were implemented in Firebird 2.0, database triggers (Firebird 2.1), viewing and editing data in UTF-8/Unicode encodings and much more.
2. Powerful security management-Firebird security system is easy and at the same time really covenient in Firebird Maestro-Tune up your Firebird server security policy with several mouse clicks. Firebird Maestro provides you with a number of powerful editors that make management of Firebird users and their privileges as easy as it can be, even if you are not a skilled Firebird administrator that make management.
3. Easy database objects management-Firebird Maestro is incredibly easy in database objects management-Windows clipboard, drag-and-drop operations, local pop-up menus - all of them can be used with database objects now! For example, to copy an object, simply drag and drop the object from one database to another, or use the Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V shortcuts instead of performing a long succession of manual operations.
4. Clear in use-Even a newbie can use Firebird Maestro-Firebird Maestro is as easy in use as Windows explorer! Firebird Maestro provides you with an understandable "explorer-like" navigation style, well-described wizard system, quick launch panel for performing the commonest operations, and a lot of other tools and features which do not require deep knowledge of Firebird.
5. Advanced SQL Editor-Firebird Maestro allows you to create and execute queries in the most convenient way-Handy SQL Editor provides you with an ability to execute several queries simultaneously. Each query is executed in a separate thread, so all Firebird Maestro opportunities remain available and there is no need to wait for your complex query to be completed. Such features as syntax highlighting and code completion make your work with the Editor extremely comfortable.
6. Powerful data export and import-Firebird Maestro provides you with advanced data export and import abilities-Firebird Maestro supports more than twelve formats for data export and six formats for data import. These are MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, RTF, HTML, PDF, XML, CSV, DBF and more. Moreover, Firebird Maestro does not require any additional software installed for all the supported formats.
7. Full support for BLOB fields-Firebird Maestro has an ability to view BLOB data in various ways-Using Firebird Maestro you can view or edit BLOB data in the following ways: hexadecimal dump, plain text, graphical image or HTML page. A graphical representation of BLOB data supports five image formats: BMP, Windows metafile, JPEG, GIF and PNG.
8. Viewing data as diagrams-Firebird Maestro allows you to build diagrams based on Firebird server.-This exclusive feature represents numeric data from a table or a query result as a diagram with a possibility of customizing its appearance in various ways. You can also easy export the diagram to the following formats: BMP, Windows metafile, PDF, JPEG, PNG and more.
9. The fastest way for building queries-Firebird Maestro allows you to create the SELECT statements visually-The Visual Query Builder is a powerful tool of Firebird Maestro intended for designing queries as visual diagrams. This tool does not require any knowledge of the SELECT statement syntax, it will form a query automatically, you just need to mark what information do you want to retrieve.
10. Full customization according to your preferences and needs-Firebird Maestro admits to flexible customization-In Firebird Maestro you can customize the behavior of all its tools, select a user interface scheme and set a lot of other various